At The CEO Within, we believe that businesses deserve bookkeeping and financial support services that help businesses succeed. Our CFO suite of services can cover just the basics in providing high-quality bookkeeping, P&L, and balance sheet preparation, or can include as much of your other financial management needs as required.
Traditional CPAs are focused on ensuring tax deduction maximization: critical for the personal finances of a business owner, but often lack the business management expertise to ensure that, as the owner, you
- understand your finances and can use your understanding to make smart, strategic business decisions,
- have appropriate fraud prevention controls in place, and
- have access to completed financials on a timely basis.
We offer three tiers of financial management support services to meet the needs of any business size or scope, on a virtual basis.
- Chief Financial Officer – Financial Strategy, Cash Flow and Financial Forecasts (Including Pitch-deck/finance preparation for entrepreneurs seeking venture capital)
- Controller – Financial controls, bookkeeping oversight and review, recommendation for set-up of books
- Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll management.
*We recommend weekly bookkeeping management to all clients, either internally or through our services.
Our services start at $600 and up per month for bookkeeping and many do not desire the in-depth level of bookkeeping that we provide, as they do not use their financial data to strategically run their business – they just use the books for IRS reporting. If that is the case, we are proud to support gig workers, by providing the following advertisement for other gig-based, lower-cost bookkeepers.