Alerive Learning Lab is a division of The CEO Within LLC that focuses on addressing learning gaps.
Our custom developed and curated/partner courses provide evidence informed and/or evidence-based learning opportunities to help address barriers to human thriving.
Our courses cover a range of topics that will equip your organization to increase retention, improve overall performance, and contribute to human wellbeing. Courses are categorized by the following:
- Performance & Retention
- Change Management & Problem Solving
- Diversity, Inclusion & Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Resiliency & Leadership
- AI Use, Ethics, Assessment & Evaluation
Courses are currently available upon request. To better serve your organizational needs, courses can be delivered in three formats:
- Self-paced online
- Self-paced online + weekly live discussion and interaction with peers
- Live virtual delivery to a group as (1) four-hour session OR (4) one-hour “lunch & learn” style sessions
You can review the current Alerive Learning Lab Course Catalog, or contact us directly!
We are also launching online classes and peer groups on a rolling and pre-order basis. You can check out our current online classes here!
The CEO Within has a Level Up Support Service that aids organization’s in implementing the Graduate Women in Science (GWIS) Institutional Partnership Program that promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace. From helping calculate metrics on ROI for diversity and inclusion initiatives to educating staff on GWIS, Level Up Support Service is designed to show the value of diversity and inclusion in your organization. Visit our Level Up webpage for more information!